Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

stables

19 January 2010

1820 – Kilkenny Castle Stableyards, Co. Kilkenny

Architect: Charles Verpyle A fine building across the street from the castle and grander than many public buildings in other towns in Ireland, the stables consist of two courtyards and buildings. The main...

06 November 2009

1902 – Beamish & Crawford Stabling, Cork

Architect: Houston & Houston The former Stables for the Beamish & Crawford brewery and now an enterprise centre, this is one of the best industrial buildings in the city. The corner office is...

29 September 2009

1865 – Stableyard, Hope Castle, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan

Fine stableyard with accomodation set around three sides of a square and decoration stone archways set into the centre of the fourth. Not the most elaborate Stableyard in County Monaghan by any means,...

28 August 2009

1881 – New Stables, Brick St, Park Lane, Mayfair, London

Architect: James Brooks “Our illustration represents a group of stable buildings about to be erected in Brick-street, Park-lane, for the Marquis, under the direction of Mr. James Brooks, and is taken from a...

27 July 2009

1879 – Coach House, Stables & Summer House, Brighton, Sussex

Architect: Arthur Loader “This building which we illustrate this week is for Alderman A. H Cox, J. P., Brighton, and to be erected in his private grounds. It combines coach-house, two-stall stable, summer-house,...

18 July 2009

1900 – Stables & Shops, Headingley, Leeds, Yorkshire

Architect: Albert E. Kirk

26 June 2009

1905 – Stables, Ardenrun Place, Lingfield, Surrey

Architect: John G. Gibbs

26 June 2009

1897 – Hunting Kennels, Woodlands, Surrey

Architect: E. Keynes Purchase

24 June 2009

1874 – New Stables, Lampits, Essex

Architect: Edward Burgess Designed for A. Manser and published in The Building News, October 16th 1874. “We illustrate a range of stabling designed by Mr. Edward Burgess, architect, of Great James-street, for A....

22 June 2009

1905 – Hunting Stables, Foston Hall, Derby, Derbyshire

Architect: Ernest George & Yeates

Pages:« Prev12