Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Stillorgan

11 August 2013

1966 – Stillorgan Shopping Centre, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin

Architect:John Costello & Associates Opened in 1966 as Ireland’s first shopping centre. Essentially an open air private streetscape with covered walkways, the complex is still quite as designed, with more recent shop facades...

22 November 2012

1727 – Obelisk, Newtown-Park, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin

Architect: Edward Lovett Pearce Stillorgan Obelisk was built in 1727 at the instigation of Lord Allen, probably to provide local employment that year. It may also have been built as a monument to...