Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Storey & Van Egmond

01 April 2012

1912 – Public library, Regina, Saskatchewan

Architect: Storey & Van Egmond In 1910, after an approach from the city of Regina, Andrew Carnegie provided an initial grant of $30,000.00 for a new library building which was subsequently increased to...

06 August 2011

1914 – Saskatchewan Revenue Building, Regina, Saskatchewan

Architect: Storey & Van Egmond A fine two-storey brick office block with glazed terracotta trim built in 1914. Originally known as the Saskatchewan Co-operative Elevator Building, one of the first major agricultural co-operatives...

02 August 2011

1928 – LCol D.V. Currie VC Armoury, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Architect: Storey & Van Egmond The home of The Saskatchewan Dragoons, a unit of the Canadian Forces Primary Reserve. Smaller than some other Amrouries, it still has the Tudor Revival mock castellations and...

02 August 2010

1928 – Regina Armoury, Saskatchewan

Architect: Storey & Van Egmond Regina Armoury’s restrained ornamentation, large scale, simple form and Tudor Revival references are typical of drill halls erected in the interwar period. Its functional design is evidenced by...

06 August 2009

1911 – Walter Scott building, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Architect: Storey & Van Egmond Constructed by the Moose Jaw Times Herald the building was the largest commercial office building in the province at the time of its completion in 1912. In keeping...