Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Stratford ON

25 January 2011

1911 – St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Stratford, Ontario

The congregation was founded in 1838, and over the next 30 years, the congregational membership grew and prospered, so that in 1868 a new white brick church was built. That building continues as...

30 September 2009

1900 – Stratford City Hall, Ontario

Architect: George King & J.W. Siddall Designed by prominent Toronto architect George King and local architect John Wilson Sidall to a Neo-Jacobean design, this red brick building with sandstone trim and a St....