1881 – East Wittering Rectory, Sussex
1881 – Bishopstone Vicarage, Sussex
1881 – Eartham Vicarage, Sussex
1875 – Hastings Town Hall, Sussex
Competitive Design including ground plans published in The Building News, December 10th 1875.
1875 – St. Peters Church, Brighton, Sussex
The church was orginally built from 1824-28 to a design by Sir Charles Barry,
1900 – House at Rudgewick, Sussex
Perspective including ground plan as published in The Building News, August 3rd 1900.
1892 – House at Eastbourne, Sussex
1873 – Cathedral of Our Lady & St Philip Howard, Arundel, Sussex
The Cathedral, originally known as the Church of St. Philip Neal, was commissioned by Henry XV Duke of Norfolk in 1868 and was opened on 1st of July 1873.