Originally opened as a Temperance Hotel at the railway excursion resort of Whitehead. Later known as Sunshine House, now a much altered private residence.
Architect: Niven & Wigglesworth “This illustration is of an annexe to the Scandinavian Sailors Temperance Home, to be erected in the West India Dock -road. Messrs. Niven and Wigglesworth are the architects.”
Architect: J. King James Published in The Building News, October 21st 1887.