Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Temple Moore

08 February 2011

1875 – St. Agnes Church, Vicarage & School, Kennington Park, London

Architect: George Gilbert Scott (Jnr) Construction began in 1875 on this neo-Gothic building by George Gilbert Scott, Jr. The church was outfitted by his apprentice, Temple Moore, and included stained glass by Charles...

05 January 2011

1906 – St Luke’s Church, Well Hall, Kent

Architect: Temple Moore Published in The Building News, June 15th 1906.

17 August 2010

1916 – Pusey House, St. Giles Street, Oxford

Architect: Temple Moore Elevation to St. Giles Street published in The Architect, February 25th 1916. In 1884 the “Pusey Memorial House” was founded in memory of Edward Bouverie Pusey (1800-1882), one of the...

15 July 2009

1897 – Church of St. Magnus, Bessingby, Yorkshire

Architect: Temple Moore

14 July 2009

1903 – St. Margarets Church, Leeds, Yorkshire

Architect: Temple Moore

07 July 2009

1908 – The New Nave, Hexham Abbey, Northumberland

Architect: Temple Moore Views of new nave at Hexham Abbey published in The Building News, August 7th 1908.