Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Templemore

04 April 2013

1819 – Templemore Abbey, Co. Tipperary

Architect: William Vitruvius Morrison Constructed on the site of an earlier house, Templemore Abbey was a vast neo-Gothic mansion designed by one of the masters of the genre in Ireland, William Vitruvius Morrison....

14 October 2012

1863 – Convent of Mercy, Templemore, Co, Tipperary

Opened in 1863, with the chapel added later by George C. Ashlin.

24 October 2011

1932 – Christian Brothers School, Templemore, Co, Tipperary

Opened as a secondary school in 1932.

17 September 2009

1882 – Church of the Sacred Heart, Templemore, Co. Tipperary

Architect: G.C. Ashlin Designed in 1877, this fine Gothic revival church by George Ashlin is largely intact inside. As published in The Building News, October 4th 1878. pened for celebration of mass in...