Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

T.G. Jackson

21 December 2009

1886 – New Buildings, High Street, Oxford

Architect: T.G. Jackson

17 September 2009

1876 – Tipperary Town Hall, Co. Tipperary

Architect: T.G. Jackson The only Irish work of Oxford-based architect Thomas Jackson, the former townhall is now refurbished as a local theatre after a period of neglect, and several fires. The interior was...

24 August 2009

1884 – Queen Elizabeths Grammar School, Cranbrook, Kent

Architect:T.G. Jackson

24 August 2009

1881 – Cricket Pavilion for Oxford University, Oxfordshire

Architect: T.G. Jackson “The new pavilion for the use of the Oxford University Cricket Club is built in the Parks, where a new cricket-ground has been lately formed. The building is designed by...

24 August 2009

1884 – Brighton College, New Gateway & Boarding House, Sussex

Architect: T.G. Jackson Perspective view published in The Building News, December 19th 1884.

22 July 2009

1891 – South Kensington Museum Competition, London

Architect: T.G. Jackson

20 July 2009

1879 – House, Harrow, London

Architect: T.G. Jackson

08 July 2009

1882 – New Examination Schools, Oxford

Architect: T.G. Jackson The Examination Schools were designed by Thomas Graham Jackson, Oxford’s most famous 19th century architect, in 1876 and their construction was completed in 1882. Sir Thomas Newenham Deane actually won...

08 July 2009

1881 – New High School for Girls, Oxford

Architect: T.G. Jackson The school began life on November 3, 1875, with twenty-nine girls and three teachers under headmistress Ada Benson, at the Judge’s Lodgings (St Giles’ House) at 16 St Giles’, central...