Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Trinity College Dublin

02 February 2011

2010 – Long Room Hub, Trinity College, Dublin

Architect: McCullough Mulvin Architects The building has been designed to accommodate a team working on the digitisation of the treasures of Trinity’s Old Library: a vital component of the plan to open the...

17 October 2010

17th C. – West Front, Trinity College Dublin

Illustration of the original west front of Trinity College, as illustrated in Charles Brookings map of 1728. Demolished in the 1750s.

16 September 2010

1997 – School of Pharmacy & Genetics, Trinity College Dublin

Architects: Scott Tallon Walker The Pharmacy and Genetics building was part of the “East End” development masterplanned and designed by the practice. This project involved 11,000m2 of complex laboratories built on a tight...

08 February 2010

2002 – Ussher Library, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: McCullough Mulvin / KMD Architecture The Ussher Library is sited between the Berekely Library and Nassau Street with the park and the Arts Block on either side. The new building is the...

08 February 2010

1996 – Mechanical Engineering Building, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Grafton Architects Near the Lincoln Place entrance to the Trinity campus, the Mechanical Engineering building is an extension to the 19th century Parson’s Building. The building contains laboratories and workshops. The building...

08 February 2010

1968 – Arts Block, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Ahrends Burton Koralek Built as an Arts faculty and containing lecture theatres and seminar rooms, libraries, an art gallery and administration and social facilities for over 200 staff and 3,700 graduates and...

08 February 2010

1967 – Berkeley Library, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Ahrends Burton Koralek Named after Bishop George Berkeley (1687-1753), this building caused quite a stir when built inside Trinity’s grounds next to Burgh’s Library building. In accordance with Le Corbusier’s belief that...

08 February 2010

1953 – Moyne Institute, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Desmond Fitzgerald

08 February 2010

1937 – War Memorial Reading Room, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Thomas Manly Deane Small classically inspired reading room, connected by tunnel to the Long Library and intended for the use of Postgraduate students. An octagonal reading room on a plinth with a...