Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Trinity College Dublin

08 February 2010

2007 – Naughton Institute / Crann Building, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: RKD Architects / Wilson Architects Occupying an irregular shaped plot bounded by the elevated railway line, the Naughton Institute contains research labs and a sports centre for the use of students. The...

08 February 2010

1700 – The Rubrics, Trinity College Dublin

The Rubrics are the oldest existing buildings in Trinity College and were built around 1700. Originally part of a quadrangle of similar buildings, this is the sole remaining block and closes the square...

05 February 2010

1857 – Trinity College Museum, Dublin

Architect: Deane & Woodward The winning design of a competition to design a museum and lecture hall complex for Trinity in 1852, this is one of the first statements in architecture of pre-Raphaelite...

06 June 2009

Darley, Hugh (1701-1771)

Another member of the Darley family who owned the Ardbraccan and Golden Hill quarries, Hugh Darley was also associated with Trinity College. He was the architect of the Dining Hall and supervised the...

06 June 2009

Darley, Frederick (1798-1872)

From a prominent family of whom several were architects and who owned a quarry in Meath that supplied stone to many important buildings around Leinster. Darley’s most important works are the Merchant’s Hall...

Pages:« Prev1234