Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

universities

01 March 2010

2009 – University of Ulster Belfast Campus

Architect: TODD Architects The University of Ulster’s Belfast Campus principally accommodates students from with it’s very popular and highly respected Faculty of Art and Design. The campus had seen limited investment until 2004...

08 February 2010

2002 – Ussher Library, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: McCullough Mulvin / KMD Architecture The Ussher Library is sited between the Berekely Library and Nassau Street with the park and the Arts Block on either side. The new building is the...

08 February 2010

1996 – Mechanical Engineering Building, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Grafton Architects Near the Lincoln Place entrance to the Trinity campus, the Mechanical Engineering building is an extension to the 19th century Parson’s Building. The building contains laboratories and workshops. The building...

08 February 2010

1968 – Arts Block, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Ahrends Burton Koralek Built as an Arts faculty and containing lecture theatres and seminar rooms, libraries, an art gallery and administration and social facilities for over 200 staff and 3,700 graduates and...

08 February 2010

1967 – Berkeley Library, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Ahrends Burton Koralek Named after Bishop George Berkeley (1687-1753), this building caused quite a stir when built inside Trinity’s grounds next to Burgh’s Library building. In accordance with Le Corbusier’s belief that...

08 February 2010

1953 – Moyne Institute, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Desmond Fitzgerald

08 February 2010

1937 – War Memorial Reading Room, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Thomas Manly Deane Small classically inspired reading room, connected by tunnel to the Long Library and intended for the use of Postgraduate students. An octagonal reading room on a plinth with a...

08 February 2010

1902 – Graduates Memorial Building, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Sir Thomas Drew

08 February 2010

1798 – Chapel, Trinity College Dublin

Architect: Sir William Chambers The chapel was designed by Sir William Chambers in 1798 to match his Examination Hall across the quadrangle. The chapel is much more elaborate and is unique in Ireland...