Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

University of Manitoba

20 January 2014

2012 – Artlab, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg

Architect: Patkau Architects The School of Art, established in 1913, is Western Canada’s oldest art institution. Originally known as the Winnipeg School of Art, it was based in the former Law Courts building...

20 January 2014

1958 – Chapel, St. John’s College, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg

Architect: Moody & Moore One of the founding colleges of the University of Manitoba, St. John’s was originally based downtown, and has an Anglican ethos. Their new college consisting of teaching facilities, dormitories...

11 January 2014

1958 – St. Paul’s College, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg

Architect: Gardiner, Gath & Associates / Green Blankstein Russell Associates St. Paul’s College was a Jesuit college, founded in 1926 by Jesuits and originally based in central Winnipeg. Designed by Vancouver practice Gardiner,...

01 January 2014

1913 – Fitzgerald Building, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg

Architects: Samuel Hooper / Victor W. Horwood Formerly Earth Sciences Building, and later the School of Art. The building is named after one of Canada’s leading painters Lionel Lemoine Fitzgerald, who exhibited with...

01 January 2014

1959 – John A. Russell Building, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg

Architect: Smith Carter Katelnikoff Named after John A. Russell who taught at the University for 38 years and was named the first Dean of the Faculty of Architecture in 1964. Dean Russell died...

21 January 2013

1969 – University Centre, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg

Architect: Number Ten Architectural Group University Centre is the activity hub of the Fort Garry campus. It is the location of the Book Store, the Students’ Union offices, major campus food services, and...

01 July 2012

1912 – Human Ecology Building, University of Manitoba

Architect: Victor W. Horwood Originally constructed as the Horticulture and Biology Building for what was then the Manitoba Agricultural College. After the University moved to the site, it became the Home Economics department...

21 January 2012

1912 – Agricultural Engineering, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg

Architects: Samuel Hooper / Victor W. Horwood Constructed as part of the original Fort Garry agricultural college.

21 January 2012

1913 – Dairy Science, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg

Architects: Samuel Hooper / Victor W. Horwood Constructed in 1913 as part of the original Fort Garry agricultural college.

Pages:12Next »