Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

W.M. Mitchell & Sons

27 February 2014

Denmark House, Little Denmark St., Dublin

Architect: W.M. Mitchell & Sons Like the building, the street is now gone, demolished in 1976 to make way like some other laneways for the Ilac Shopping Centre. An early steel-frame commercial building...

02 April 2011

1957 – Nos. 16-17 Suffolk Street, Dublin

Architect: W.M. Mitchell & Sons Mid century office building that replaced two ornate Victorian commercial buildings by J.J. O’Callaghan. Built for Friends’ Provident & Century Assurance Co.

17 February 2010

1905 – No.112 Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: W.M. Mitchell & Sons No.112 is the left hand site of the photograph, the retail unit at street level being a branch of Specsavers. A fine commercial premises with a quality stone...

04 February 2010

1921 – Seamens Institute, Eden Quay, Dublin

Architect: W.M. Mitchell & Sons The Seamens Institute on the corner of Marlborough Street and Eden Quay is another early 20th century building after the area was decimated during the 1916 Rising.