Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Wales

08 March 2011

1871 – Terrace, Aberystwyth, Wales

Architect: J.P. Seddon Published in The Building News, March 17 1871.

07 March 2011

1883 – Grange Bridge, Rhyl, North Wales

Architect: B. Nelson Elevations, sections & details published in The Building News, December 7th, 1883

04 February 2011

1888 – Villa, Penmaenmawr Building Estate, North Wales

Architect: William Dawes Perspective View of villa published in The Architect, February 3rd 1888.

09 December 2010

1903 – Brithdir Vicarage, Dolgelly, Wales

Architect: Richard Hall Front & garden perspective view including ground & 1st. floor plans published in The Building News, March 6th 1903

12 November 2010

1879 – Lych Gate, St.Peters Church, Carmarthen, Wales

Architect: F.E. Jones Accepted design by F.E. Jones & 2nd place design by J.M. Brooks. St. Peter’s Church is the largest Parish Church in Wales and also has the longest nave being 60...

21 October 2010

1885 – Penarth Conservative Club, Glamorgan, Wales

Architect: J.P. Seddon & J. Coates Carter Perspective View published in The Architect, May 16th 1885.

01 October 2010

1901 – House at Treborth, Bangor, Wales

Architect: Richard Hall “This house, which has been erected for Mr. Hugh C. Vincent from the designs of Mr. Richard Hall, architect, Bangor, is faced up to first-floor level with a pinkish red...

09 August 2010

1886 – University College of Wales, Aberystwyth, Wales

Architect: F. Boreham Front Perspective including Ground Plan. Selected design in competition for University College of Wales published in The Building News, October 1st 1886.

27 July 2010

1870 – Working Men’s Institute, Monmouth, Wales

Architect: Benjamin Lawrence Perspective View & Plans published in The Building News, December 4th 1870. “THIS building was opened on Thursday, the 15th of October. It has been built by a charitable lady,...

06 July 2010

1894 – Semi-Detatched Villas, Newport, Wales

Architect: W.L. Griffith Published in The Building News, October 12th 1894.