Parts of the grounds were landscaped by Capability Brown and the park was regarded as one of the largest and most important in Wales, containing several important monuments; a column by James Wyatt,...
Architect: John Douglas Perpective published in The Building News, January 4th 1884.
Architect: Henry C. Harris Designed for for W.J. Lewis esq., and published in The Building News, December 17th 1875.
Architect: James Seward & Thomas
Architect: Henry C. Harris Designed by Cardiff architect Henry C. Harris and published in The Building News, October 21 1881.
Architect: John Douglas Front Perspective View including Chamber Plan, as designed for the Hon. George T. Kenyon, and published in The Building News, February 21st 1879.
Architect: Habershon & Fawckner “These buildings, which are just completed, occupy a prominent site in the midst of a thickly-populated neighbourhood. The schools, which are at the rear, were erected eleven years ago,...
Architect: Arthur H. Baker This large church was built in 1885 when the slate industry was at its peak. It was further extended in 1912.