Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Warwickshire

21 October 2010

1885 – New Premises, Parade & Edward Street, Birmingham

Architect: Oliver Essex Perspective View published in The Architect, April 4th 1885.

21 September 2010

1898 – Court Hey, Moseley, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: William de Lacy Aherne In 1898 de Lacy Aherne was commissioned to build a series of houses by his father-in-law, whose local contacts in the Moseley area were helpful to the rising...

14 September 2010

1880 – Jevons & Mellor, Corporation Street, Birmingham

Architect: Kirk & Sons Perspective view of Jevons and Mellor’s new premises on Corporation Street as published in The Building News, July 2nd 1880.

06 July 2010

1886 – The Potosi Silver Co., Newhall St., Birmingham

Architect: Bateman & Bateman Published in The Building News, November 5th 1886.

06 July 2010

1896 – The Bungalow, Kenilworth, Warwickshire

Architect: William de Lacy Aherne As published in The Building News, April 24th 1896.

25 June 2010

1886 – Birmingham Assize Courts Competition

The commission was won by Aston Webb & Ingress Bell of London after an open competition to provide the first assize courts in the rapidly growing town of Birmingham, it is faced entirely...

15 June 2010

1882 – Ladywood Branch Dispensary, Birmingham

Architect: Payne & Talbot Accepted & rejected front elevations including plans as published in The Building News, October 6th 1882. The rejected design was by Ralph Heaton.

03 June 2010

1900 – House at Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, Warwickshire

Architect: Bateman & Portman Birds eye perspective views & plan published in The Building News, January 12th 1900.

31 May 2010

1886 – Jevons Buildings, Corporation Street, Birmingham

Architect: William Hale Perspective view as published in The Building News. November 12th 1886.