Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Warwickshire

31 May 2010

1886 – Edgbaston Assembly Rooms, Warwickshire

Architect: Osborne & Reading Perspective View & Plans as published in The Building News, December 17th 1886.

29 May 2010

1901 – Pittern Hill, Warwickshire

Architect: E. Guy Dawber Rear Perspective View & vignette sketch. Published in The Building News, July 12th 1901.

15 April 2010

1898 – “Drishane”, Kenilworth, Warwickshire

Architect: William de Lacy Aherne Published in The Building News, February 25th 1898

12 April 2010

1887 – Drinking Fountain & Clock Tower, Stratford on Avon, Warwickshire

Architect: Jethro A Cossins The combined clock tower and fountain, standing in the centre of Rother market, was presented to the town in 1887, by George W. Childs, of Philadelphia to celebrate Queen...

13 January 2010

1883 – Theatre, Corporation Street, Birmingham

Architect: William Wykes Never constructed as designed, the Grand Theatre was built in a modified form in 1883. The Theatre had a capacity of 2,200 on four levels, Stalls, Two Circles, and Gallery,...

11 January 2010

1882 – Church of the Redeemer, Edgbaston, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: James Cubitt The Church of The Redeemer was a Baptist church, built on land on the corner of Wyndham Road donated by local benefactor William Middleton. It was designed by James Cubitt...

09 December 2009

1886 – The Princess Alice Orphanage, Oscott, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: J.L. Ball Perspective view of the Administrative Buildings. Published in The Building News March 19th 1886.

09 December 2009

1886 – Holy Cross Church, Moreton Morrell, Warwickshire

Architect: Charles R. Baker King Perspective View after restoration by Charles R. Baker King published in The Building News, June 25th 1886.

30 October 2009

1886 – Two Houses, Handsworth Wood, Birmingham

Architect: John P. Osbourne