Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Warwickshire

16 October 2009

1862 – Birmingham Exchange Buildings

Architect: Edward Holmes From The Building News, August 22, 1862: The Assembly Room is 70 ft. by 40 ft. and 28 ft. high, and is situate on the first floor over the Exchange...

16 October 2009

1862 – Schools, West Bromwich, Warwickshire

Architect: Green & DeVille From The Building News, June 6, 1862: Our principal illustration this week represents some projected Church schools at West Bromwich. Messrs. Green and De Ville. of 36 Ormond Street,...

27 September 2009

1880 – Cemetery Lodge & Lych Gate, Sutton Coldfield, Warwickshire

Architect: T.W. Cutler “The Cemetery Lodge and Lych-gate, given in this number of our journal, is built upon the Sutton Coldfield Burial-ground, with red brick facings, timber framing filled in with plaster, and...

13 September 2009

1881 – Polesworth Vicarage, Warwickshire

Architect: John Douglas “Adjoining the parish-church of Polesworth there were, until recently, a group of buildings, a portion of which had been used for religious purposes, the old pitt being in use a«...

09 September 2009

1884 – Leamington Spa Town Hall, Warwickshire

Architect:J. Cundall

26 August 2009

1881 – St. Michael’s Church, Coventry, Warwickshire

Architect: John Oldrid Scott

11 August 2009

1888 – Temple Grafton Court, Warwickshire

Architect: J.S. Alder

11 August 2009

1885 – Bowling Green Hotel, Kenilworth, Warwickshire

Architect: James P. Norrington

06 August 2009

1885 – Village Club & Cottages, Clifton, Rugby, Warwickshire

Architect: G.G. Woodward Perspective view including plan published in The Building News, October 23rd 1885.