Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

William H. Hill

08 February 2010

1828 – Christ Church, South Main St., Cork

Architect: George Pain / W.H. Hill Also known as Holy Trinity Church. Originally constructed in 1720 to a design by John Coltsman. By the 1820s, it was in a poor state of repair,...

23 September 2009

1875 – St Lukes, Cork

Architect: Sir John Benson & William H. Hill Saint Luke’s Church of Ireland was the third church to stand on the site. Sir John Benson and William H. Hill designed the church in...