Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

William J. Booth

25 March 2014

1846 – Assembly Rooms, Moneymore, Co. Derry

Architect: William J. Booth Constructed as the Parochial Sunday School by Booth for the Draper’s Company estates. The war memorial is attached to the side wall of the building, and contains the names...

25 March 2014

1831 – 2nd Presbyterian Church, Moneymore, Co. Derry

Architect: William J. Booth This classical barn style church was erected in 1831 as the Meeting House for the congregation, which had seceded from the 1st Presbyterian Church on Stonard St., in 1818....

01 March 2014

1832 – St. John’s Church of Ireland, Moneymore, Co. Derry

Architect: William J. Booth / J.H. Fullerton Designed in a Norman revival style by the architect William Booth for The Drapers Company who also paid for much of the renovation and construction of...