Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

William Kaye-Parry

23 April 2014

1886 – Methodist Chapel, Inchicore, Dublin

Architect: William Kaye-Parry Closed in 1964 and sold. “The building is faced externally with Thompson’s red pressed facing bricks. Internally the walls are finished in grey coating and the red brick window jambs...

11 April 2014

1881 – St. Andrew’s Parochial Schools, Dublin

Architect: William Kaye-Parry “These schools are proposed to be erected at the rere of St. Andrew’s Church, St. Andrew-street. Accommodation is provided for 200 children, with master’s residence and board-room, also the several...

07 March 2014

1883 – Design for Roscommon Courthouse

Architect: William Kaye-Parry & H.A. Cheers Design submitted for new court house after the previous building was damaged by fire. A joint submission by William Kaye-Parry with English architect Henry A. Cheers, but...

24 April 2011

1889 – Alexandra College, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin

Architect: William Kaye-Parry Alexandra College was founded in 1874 at No.6 Earlsfort Terrace. By 1879, a new hall and theatre was constructed alongside. Over time, they acquired several more houses and by 1889...

01 April 2010

1897 – No.48 Mary Street, Dublin

Architect: William Kaye-Parry Corner commercial premises with large glazed areas on the side elevation (now largely blocked up). Some of the external detailing may date post-1916.

17 September 2009

1888 – Floating Swimming Baths, Kingstown, Dublin

Architect: William Kaye-Parry Proposal for a floating swimming baths for Dun Laoghaire harbour.