Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

William Mitchell

10 June 2010

1897 – Ulster Bank, Camden Street, Dublin

Architect: William Mitchell Austere but solid bank branch with subtle decorative plasterwork and symmetrical design.

01 April 2010

1905 – Todd Burn’s Department Store, Mary Street, Dublin

Architect: William Mitchell Built as Todd Burn’s department store, this is a fantastically decorative building with dome which acted as a counterbalance to the tower of Arnotts. Glorious red brick with terracotta details,...

26 February 2010

1870 – No.42 Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: William Mitchell Redeveloped by Mitchell in 1870 for Rathborne’s as a shop and billiards room.

26 January 2010

1862 – Christ Church Presbyterian, Rathgar, Dublin

Architect: Andrew Heiton Designed in the 14th century French Gothic style, this Presbyterian church occupied an awkward and important site in Rathgar. At the main road junction in the village, the site slopes...

Pages:« Prev12