Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

William Stirling

06 May 2014

1881 – Donore Presbyterian Church, South Circular Road, Dublin

Architect: William Stirling Presbyterian church and manse constructed for a congregation of around 500. Originally constructed for a congregation of Presbyterians who were based next to the Guinness Brewery and accepted a buy-out...

04 March 2014

1871 – English & Scottish Law Life Assurance Co., No.41 O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: William Stirling Described in The Building News, “the style adopted is Italian”. Destroyed in the 1916 Easter Rising. Illustration published in The Irish Builder, February 15 1871.