Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

William Wilkins

29 August 2013

1828 – University Club House, Pall Mall, London

Architect: William Wilkins The University Club House, were at 1, Suffolk Street, London, at a corner with Pall Mall near the north-west corner of Trafalgar Square. Designed by the neo-classical architect William Wilkins...

27 March 2009

1809 – Nelson’s Pillar, O’Connell St., Dublin

Architect: William Wilkins Predating London’s Nelson Column by almost 30 years, Nelson’s Pillar was a 36.8m tall column with a 3.9m tall statue by Thomas Kirk in Portland Stone at the top. At...