Architect: F.M. Rattenbury
Architect: William Morley Perspective including ground plan published in The Building Newsm, October 15th 1875.
Architect: Milnes & France
Architect: George Corson Perspective View published in The Building News, September 3rd 1875.
Architect: William Morley
Architect: Lockwood & Mawson / F.E.P. Edwards The building was designed by Lockwood and Mawson, and opened in 1873. Previously, from 1847 to 1872 the town hall was in the Fire Station House...
Architect: Bradshaw & Gass