1893 – Peck Building, Winnipeg, Manitoba
This warehouse was built in 1893, for clothing manufacterer and importer, John W. Peck. Designed by Charles H. Wheeler, it is located on the corner of Notre Dame Avenue and Princess Street on the western boundary of the warehouse district. Wheeler designed the Peck Building with an interior divided into two distinct sections. In 1907, architect John D. Atchison, prepared plans for two additional storeys to be added to the original four-storey building.