1814 – Newbliss House, Newbliss, Co. Monaghan
An early 19th century house of two storeys with a five bay main front. The enclosed porch features two Ionic columns. Owned by the Ker family who largely developed the village of Newbliss, and by 1800 the linen trade was thriving here. The garden frontage was of seven bays, the two outermost having shallow bows. Demolished in 1940s.