1885 – Church and Presbytery, Over Darwen, Lancashire
Described in The Irish Builder, “This church, the foundation stone of which was laid by the Bishop of Salford on the 3rd of May, last year, was originally designed by Mr. A.W. Pugin, but from the expensive nature of the work, as then proposed, the plans had to be considerably altered. The east of the present structure will be under 3,000. Messrs. Pugin and Pugin are now the architects. Mr. John Knowles is the contractor for the entire works. Attached to the church (as will be seen from out illustration) there will be a presbytery, to be hereafter erected. The Irish Builder, February 15 1885.