1894 – Spire for St. Mary’s Church, Haddington Rd., Dublin
St Mary’s is the product of the work of several architects. In 1839 the original church on the site was constructed. In 1879, the rounded apse and altar by Charles Geoghegan was added. In 1894, the façade, the round belfry and the aisles were added by J.J. O’Callaghan. The fine tower with its delicate tracery was built in 1894 to the designs of W.G. Doolin. The tower illustrated by O’Callaghan was never built.