1919 – Design for Hibernian Bank, O’Connell Street, Dublin
Designed by Ralph H. Byrne of W.H. Byrne & Son. Built on the corner of O’Connell Street and Abbey Street to replace a bank building destroyed in the Easter Rising of 1916. The building was largely completed as designed with several differences. The panels shown as brick were finished in granite. A mansard roof and a different rooftop corner pavilion was executed on the final building.